Addresswarszawa, oleandrów 6 View map
The training is designed for public administration junior employees in charge of maintaining everyday contact with their counterparts from European Union countries. Our goal is to raise the quality of international and interregional relations and elucidate the decision-making process in the European Union. The curriculum also covers savoir-vivre issues. The lectures are led by experts with widespread knowledge of diplomatic protocol who have extensive experience in work that pertains to maintaining contacts between Poland and EU institutions.
• Lisbon Treaty – different aspects of cooperation within the European Union
• Main institutions in the legislation system of the European Union – Council of the European Union, European Commission, Parliament
• Role of the Committee of the Regions of the European Union
• Lobbying in the European Union – European Parliament’s participation
• Communication at the international level and customs in European Union’s countries
• Savoir-vivre at the work level
• Leading meetings using agendas.
The participants receive schooling materials in electronic and paper form, as well of a certificate of completion.
Enrollment for the course will continue until all places are filled.
Sign up today!