The training is perfect for those who are interested in gaining expert knowledge on public speaking, including methods of self-presentation and communication, ability to influence an audience and valuable oratory skills under the tutelage of some of Poland’s most prominent specialists in the field. It is designed for individuals involved in the public sphere as well as representatives of institutions and enterprises involved in national and international meetings. The training concludes with an oxford debate where the participants can display the knowledge gained on the training.
The training is designed by prominent trainers and focuses on valuable public speaking practices, including the following elements:
- Self-presentation to international contacts – ways of achieving success.
- Influence exertion techniques – NLP.
- Voice emission – media appearances.
- Self-presentation and communication – exercises in front of the camera
- Overcoming stress, relaxation techniques and methods to reduce and avoid stress
- Rhetoric, eloquent articulation, effective discourse and oratory
- Compendium of practical expressions and suggestions in English and Polish
- Oxford debate, public speaking simulation based on experiences gained during the course, executed in Polish and for those willing, in English
The classes take the form of workshops and exercises. Lectures and instructions are supplemental. The debate will give the participants a possibility to develop skills they have gained knowledge of during the training. A camera record of the debate, schooling material (in paper and electronic form) and certificates will be given to participants at the end of the training. The training is conducted in two days (18 hours in total) with a graduation ceremony.
Enrollment for the course will continue until all places are filled.
Sign up today!