The Diplomatic Skills Masterclass is designed for young and mid-career professionals from the international business, public administration and third sector. The course builds on previously acquired soft skills and presents an expanded set of topics that are designed to further prepare participants for the challenges and rigors of diplomacy, international business and working in multinational organizations in the 21st century.
During every edition, at least 12 countries are represented in a group of 20 participants. The diversity of backgrounds and nationalities ensures not only a perfect networking opportunity, but also a multifaceted perspective on all the issues covered during the program. The workshop is held in English.
Diplomatic Skills, Diplomatic Skills
3 July 2017
4 July 2017
5 July 2017
6 July 2017
7 July 2017
|Public Speaking and Speech Writing||Multilateral Negotiations||Public Diplomacy||
|Leadership and Team Management|
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Young to mid-career professionals
- Very good command of English (speaking and writing).
To apply, please fill in the online APPLICATION FORM and attach your CV.
Recruitment is open!
Application deadline: 5 June 2017
Recruitment results: 12 June 2017
- 375 € without accommodation
- 575 € with accommodation
The registration fee includes:
- 5 days of the courses and workshop materials
- Lunches and coffee breaks
All participants are expected to arrange their own travel and visas if necessary. EAD will provide visa invitation letters.
- How to apply? EAD: you should fill in the application form available HERE.
- I have applied, but I haven’t received the confirmation. Why? EAD: Check your spam folder for confirmation email. Additionally, within two weeks from application you will receive a follow-up email with detailed information about program and payment details.
- What should I do if I need visa? EAD: The procedure is more complicated. You should take into consideration that you need about month to obtain one. Once you make the payment, we will send you an official invitation. We suggest you make an appointment with the Consulate or Consular section right after receiving the payment information as the waiting times may reach several weeks.
- What kind of accomodation do you provide? EAD: A 3* hotel (or similar) in very good location – city center. You will be accomodated in twin room, although you can have a room for your own on request and extra charge. The check-in is on Sunday (2th July) and check-out at Saturday (8th).
- Do you provide transfer between hotel and EAD hq? EAD: No, but you will receive all the information how to move at Warsaw. Additionally, the distance is short.
For more information, please contact Ms. Natalia Czajkowska at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+48 22) 378 11 97.
For more information, please contact Ms. Natalia Czajkowska at email@example.com or (+48 22) 378 11 97.Apply