Nominacje Alumna Roku 2017
The European Academy of Diplomacy is proud to announce the opening of the nomination process for the 2017 Alumni of the Year Award.
The aim of the Alumni of the Year Award is to highlight the significant accomplishments of our student body, who span more than 95 countries around the world. While we pride ourselves in choosing some of the most promising young leaders and contributing to their development, it is our Alumni who continue to achieve and embody the values of the European Academy of Diplomacy’s – Respect & Dialogue, Co-ownership, Empowerment and Ethical Engagement.
The ideal Alumni of the Year will have:
- Significant academic excellence,
- Remarkable professional achievements,
- Proven track record of community leadership, service and volunteer work.
The award will be presented during the annual Knight of Freedom ceremony at the Inauguration of the 14th edition of the Academy of Young Diplomats on December 2nd, 2017. In addition, the winners will receive:
- 1 full scholarship to any of the EAD’s programs
- Dinner meeting with 2017 Knight of Freedom recipient – H.E. Mary Robinson, President of Ireland (1990 – 1997).
To nominate yourself or another alumni, please complete the online nomination form by November 6th, 2017 with the following information:
- Full name and contact details of nominee
- EAD Program and Year
- Basis of Nomination (Why should this Alumni receive the award)
Online application form is available HERE.
Finalists will be chosen by the EAD Board of Directors and may be asked for a short interview at the EAD offices or by Skype. The final selection will be announced in early November.
Nominate an Alumni today!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Head of VSPS Ms. Joanna Jasińska (email@example.com)