September 25, 2020 - 10:00
September 27, 2020 - 13:00
AddressWawelska 56 Street, Warsaw, National School of Public Administration (KSAP) View map
Friday, 25th September
10:00– 11:30 | Study Visit to the Embassy of Switzerland
17:00– 18:00 | Global Talks
The Future of EU as a Global Actor – Lady Catherine Ashton
Baroness of Upholland, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and First Vice President of the European Commission in the Barroso Commission (2009-2014).
18:00– 18:30 | Session Orientation and Questions to the AYD Director and Coordinator
Saturday, 26th September
10:00 – 11:00 | VIP Leadership Lecture
The world in 2021: what awaits the new generation of leaders – President Aleksander Kwaśniewski President of the Republic of Poland (1995-2005)
11:00 – 12:00 | Break
12:00 – 14:00 | Diplomatic Skills Workshops
- [Group A] Dress Code – Adam Jarczyński Director, Polish Academy of Public Relations, Polish Academy of Protocol and Etiquette.
- [Group B] Women Leadership in Diplomacy – Prof. Katarzyna Pisarska Founder & Director, European Academy of Diplomacy.
- [Group C] Discrimination & Intolerance in the Public Narratives – Larry Olomofe ODIHR’s Adviser on Combating Racism and Xenophobia.
14:00 – 15:00 | Lunch Break
15:00 – 17:00 | Diplomatic Skills Workshops
- [Group D] Dress Code – Adam Jarczyński Director, Polish Academy of Public Relations, Polish Academy of Protocol and Etiquette.
- [Group E] Cross-Cultural Communications – Marta Brzezińska-Hubert Certified intercultural and business trainer and facilitator.
- [Group F] Discrimination & Intolerance in the Public Narratives – Larry Olomofe ODIHR’s Adviser on Combating Racism and Xenophobia.
Sunday, 27th September
09:30 – 11:30 | Specialization Classes Leadership Development Groups | Last group meeting
10:30 – 11:00 | Break
11:00 – 13:00 | Specialization Classes
- [International Security] Frozen Conflicts in Post-Soviet space: Role of EU and Russia – Prof. Katarzyna Pisarska Founder & Director, European Academy of Diplomacy.
- [International Organizations] Human Rights as an International Organization Agenda – Jagoda Walorek International Human Rights Lawyer, formerly with the United Nations in USA, Kenya, Turkey, Thailand and Pakistan, currently with the Fundamental Rights Office at FRONTEX.
- [Polish Foreign Service] Dyplomacja Kulturalna – Paweł Potoroczyn Culture Manager, Director of the Adam Mickiewicz Institute (2008-2016), former Cultural Consul at the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Los Angeles. Director of the Institute of Polish Culture in New York and London.