The EAD along with the Diplomatic Protocol of the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs invites the representatives of the diplomatic corps accredited in Poland for Polish Language Courses.
The classes are held twice a week (Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays) in the afternoon (after 6 p.m.). A class lasts for 1,5h (2 lecture hours).
Group consists of 5-10 participants. The applicants are divided into groups according to their language skills verified by test. As far as the number of participants allows it, we strive to secure their maximum comfort during the course by matching the groups according to the diplomatic function of the participants (eg. ambassadors’ group).
The classes focus on practical use of the language in speaking and reading. At the advanced level, the participants discuss also political, social and economic issues in Polish.
The diplomats interested in learning Polish are kindly asked to fill in REGISTRATION FORM and send it to e-mail: email@example.com
The classes are held in the EAD office or in the premises of partner institutions:
- Austrian Forum of Culture, Próżna 8
- Hungarian Institute of Culture, Moniuszki 10
- Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania, Al. Ujazdowskie 14
- Belvedere Restaurant, Agrykola 1
- First Steps in Poland – intensive course 18-22.09.
- A0 – Mondays and Wednesdays at 6pm.
- A1 – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 pm.