AYD Early Birds Admission Deadline: April 30th, 2020
Are you an aspiring global leader ready to take responsibility for the world around you? Join the next edition of the Academy of Young Diplomats! The Early Birds Admission for the 2020/2021 program is open only until 30th April!
The Academy of Young Diplomats (AYD) is a top-tier postgraduate diplomatic Program, which empowers a new generation of global leaders, through an innovative annual training experience, ending with an Executive Diploma
in the Art of Diplomacy (EDAD).
A selected cohort of approximately 100 promising talents from around the world will take part in over 140 hours of stationary lectures, workshops, practical exercises, study-visits and personal leadership development groups.
In the academic year 2020/2021 the program will be enriched by online modules connecting the groups with world leaders from all around the world.
The 2020/2021 program structure includes:
● 5 Three-days sessions in Warsaw (December 2020 – June 2021)
● 1 Two-day workshop session in Cracow (January 2021)
● 1 Full participation in the world-renowned 2021 Warsaw Security
Forum (November 2021)
● 1 Official Graduation Ceremony (December 2021)
AYD participants are offered:
● 3 Specializations: International Organizations, International Security, Polish Foreign Service
● 140 Hours of hands-on diplomatic training
● 12 Study-visits to Embassies, international organizations and government agencies in Warsaw
● 5 Online Meetings with inspiring world leaders
● 5 Meetings of the Leadership Development Groups
● 1 Executive Diploma in the Art of Diplomacy issued by the European
Academy of Diplomacy
Learn more about the program here: https://diplomats.pl/about-the-program/
Apply here: www.diplomats.pl/admission
In case of any further questions, please contact the AYD Program Coordinator, Ms. Yaroslava Kotvytska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 2004, the Academy of Young Diplomats prepares future diplomats, civil servants and social entrepreneurs for international careers. The Program is known for its world-class faculty, practitioners-oriented approach and a network of more than 3000 graduates from over 60 countries. It is also accredited with the Ministry of Education of Poland.