The Spring School of Diplomatic Skills (SDS) is a workshop for perfecting of communication skills necessary for work in international environment, including diplomacy, governmental and non-governmental organizations, think tanks, academia and business. Through a combination of different interactive methods, including simulations, mock speeches and discussions, the participants will develop skills in the following areas:
- Personal Communication – Public Speaking, Effective Meetings, Written Communication
- Social Media Campaigns
- Leadership and Team Management
- Communication in Diplomacy – Public Diplomacy, Diplomatic Protocol and Etiquette
- Negotiations with elements of cultural differences
The workshop is dedicated to advanced students and young professionals. During every edition, at least 12 countries are represented in a group of 20 participants. The diversity of backgrounds and nationalities ensures not only a perfect networking opportunity, but also a multifaceted perspective on all the issues covered during the program. The workshop is held in English.
|Public Speaking||Bilateral Negotiations||Diplomatic Protocol and Etiquette||Social Media Campaigns||Leadership and Team Management|
|Effective Meetings||Public Diplomacy|
The benefits of attending the Spring School of Diplomatic Skills include:
- 30 hours of interactive trainings and workshops
- Practicing and gaining confidence in speaking in front of an audience
- Learning the best practices for organizations of meetings and conducting negotiations
- Discovering the nuances of diplomatic protocol, which may be used in everyday life
- Networking with an international group of participants with similar interests and varied backgrounds
- Certificate from the European Academy of Diplomacy
- Be an advanced students or young professionals,
- Show an interest in international relations,
- Possess very good command of English (speaking and writing).
To apply, please fill in the online APPLICATION FORM and attach your CV.
Recruitment is open!
- 375 € without accommodation
- 575 € with accommodation
The registration fee includes:
- 5 days of the courses and workshop materials
- Lunches and coffee breaks
All participants are expected to arrange their own travel and visas if necessary. EAD will provide visa invitation letters.
For more information, please contact the International Programs Coordinator, Ms. Joanna Jasińska, at email@example.com or (+48 22) 378 11 98.Apply