The Spring School of Diplomatic Skills (SDS) is a workshop for perfecting of communication skills necessary for work in international environment, including diplomacy, governmental and non-governmental organizations, think tanks, academia and business. Through a combination of different interactive methods, including simulations, mock speeches and discussions, the participants will develop skills in the following areas:
- Personal Communication – Public Speaking, Effective Meetings, Written Communication
- Social Media Campaigns
- Leadership and Team Management
- Communication in Diplomacy – Public Diplomacy, Diplomatic Protocol and Etiquette
- Negotiations with elements of cultural differences
The workshop is dedicated to advanced students and young professionals. During every edition, at least 12 countries are represented in a group of 20 participants. The diversity of backgrounds and nationalities ensures not only a perfect networking opportunity, but also a multifaceted perspective on all the issues covered during the program. The workshop is held in English.
|Diplomatic Protocol and Etiquette
|Social Media Campaigns
|Leadership and Team Management
The benefits of attending the Spring School of Diplomatic Skills include:
- 30 hours of interactive trainings and workshops
- Practicing and gaining confidence in speaking in front of an audience
- Learning the best practices for organizations of meetings and conducting negotiations
- Discovering the nuances of diplomatic protocol, which may be used in everyday life
- Networking with an international group of participants with similar interests and varied backgrounds
- Certificate from the European Academy of Diplomacy
- Be an advanced students or young professionals,
- Show an interest in international relations,
- Possess very good command of English (speaking and writing).
To apply, please fill in the online APPLICATION FORM and attach your CV.
Recruitment is open!
- 375 € without accommodation
- 575 € with accommodation
The registration fee includes:
- 5 days of the courses and workshop materials
- Lunches and coffee breaks
All participants are expected to arrange their own travel and visas if necessary. EAD will provide visa invitation letters.