Addresswarszawa, oleandrów 6 View map
Intensive Summer Language Courses contain topics and vocabulary from the field of diplomacy, economy, media and social life. Classes are taught by teachers experienced in co-operation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in preparing and carrying out language acquisition tests at the MFA.
We offer courses of:
Terms of EAD summer courses:
• classes five times a week (Monday-Friday), 2 hours per each class
• teachers with experience in working with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• groups of up to 10 people
• classes in the direct center of Warsaw
• materials are included in the price of the course
• course fee: 1.000 PLN
Registration for courses takes three stages:
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION
2. Filling the test, which will be sending by e- mail. Those who filled the test or already participated in our course, do not need to fill out the test.
3. Sending confirmation of transfer course fee (1.000 PLN)
Course fee (1.000 PLN) is due by 23 June 2014:
Europejska Akademia Dyplomacji, ul. Oleandrów 6, 00-629 Warszawa
Bank PKO BP, account code: 78 1020 1068 0000 1002 0170 6936
Title: “Language-Your Name” (eg. “English – John Doe”)
If you have any questions, please contact Bartosz Grzeszczuk, coordinator of language courses in EAD. Phone number: +48 22 378 11 97, e-mail: bgrzeszczuk[at] diplomats.pl.
* EAD reserves the right of renunciation from the group, if there is no adequate number of participants to run the group. In such case, with an approval of the teacher, the participant can select another group or give up the course recapturing the fee they paid.