CASIMIR PULASKI FOUNDATION AND EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DIPLOMACY
The Executive Director is a key management position in the Casimir Pulaski Foundation (CPF) and the European Academy of Diplomacy (EAD) – two of the leading Polish non-for-profits committed to driving change in Europe and beyond by enhanced international dialogue and leadership engagement. The Foundations operate such flagship initiatives as the Warsaw Security Forum and the Academy of Young Diplomats.
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the ongoing merger of the two Foundations and managing their administration, programs, and strategic plan. Other key duties include fundraising and community outreach. The position works with the Boards of the two Foundations.
- Determines and executes strategy for CPF/EAD foundations merger and future development.
- Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial sustainability of the merged Foundations by growing and maintaining funding partners.
- Leads fundraising activities for CPF/EAD; oversees the preparation of funding and grant proposals in coordination with program heads and coordinators.
- Assures fiscal management by operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- Oversees the implementation of CPF/EAD’s programs that carry out the Foundations’
- Hires and retains competent, qualified staff.
- Establishes employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and the day-to-day operation of the non-profit.
- Serves as CPF/EAD’s primary spokesperson to the constituents, the media, and the general public.
- Minimum 5+ years of management experience, preferably with a non-profit
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate staff, board members and volunteers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse donor groups and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very good knowledge of English – oral and written (C1)
Resumes and letter of motivations are welcomed until August 30th, 2019 and should be sent to email@example.com
Please remember that your resume should have a statement in accordance with GDPR. “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”