The European Diplomacy Workshop is designed for emerging political and social leaders, public servants and non-governmental representatives who are eager to learn how to influence the changing context of their country. The EDW is a forum for exchanging experiences, discussing challenges and developing cooperation, giving participants opportunities to broaden their EU and regional specific knowledge, as well as acquire and practice essential skills necessary for shaping the modern world.
The European Diplomacy Workshop is a week-long programme devoted to the European Union Foreign Policy. Based on expert-led workshops covering Southern and Eastern dimensions of the european neighbourhood policy, relations with China and Russia.
The programme establishes a network for enhancing better understanding of the European Union and its role in the world among leaders from Europe and beyond. Since 2010, during 18 editions of the EDW, we have hosted 400 participants from 60 countries in Europe, Africa, North and South Americas, as well as Asia.
The programme is dedicated especially to young to mid-career professionals, interested in EU policy. Be aware that the programme is conducted in English, so very good command will be crucial. To apply, please fill in the online APPLICATION FORM and attach your CV. Application is open!
The fee for the programme is:
- 290 € – The fee includes 5 days online courses, diploma and 2-days session in December containing study visits and VIP guest meeting.
- 190 € – The fee includes 5 days online course and diploma.
All participants (who chose first option) are expected to arrange their own travel, accommodation and visas for the December 2-days session.
- How to apply? EAD: you should fill in the application form available in the Application Form tab.
- I have applied, but I haven’t received the confirmation. Why? EAD: Check your spam folder for confirmation email. Additionally, within two weeks from application you will receive a follow-up email with detailed information about program and payment details.
- Should I have any special devices during the online course? During the online course, we are going to use the ZOOM program which is available for everyone. We recommend you have a good Internet connection during the online course.
For more information, please contact us by sending an email: email@example.com.
Please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact us: email@example.comAPPLY NOW