This training is designed for those willing to gain expert knowledge of leading and participating in two- or many-sided negotiation processes in the international environment. The training is carried out in numerous excerises and is led entirely in English.
The training is led by a longstanding expert in the domain of negotiation and covers the following issues:
- Introduction to negotiations
- Key components of negotiating effectively
- Preparing for negotiations
- Simulation and analysis of negotiations in the international environment
- How to manage difficult negotiations and negotiators?
- Tactics at the table – review of negotiation performance (video analysis)
- Role of culture in negotiation
- More than words – non-verbal communication in negotiations
- Specifics of multi-party and internal negotiations – presentation
- Specifics of multi-party and internal negotiations – simulation exercise
- Course summary
The classes take the form of workshops, discussions, case studies and simulations – 16 hours altogether, plus optional individual consultations with the expert. The participants receive schooling materials in paper and electronic form and a certificate confirming their participation in the training.
*For participants of previous trainings at the European Academy of Diplomacy – 990 PLN
Enrollment for the course will continue until all places are filled.
Sign up today!