The course is specifically tailored for those who want to gain professional knowledge of planning, coordinating, and managing high-level visits. It provides the necessary expertise in diplomatic protocol, appropriate behaviour, handling emergencies, and dealing with foreign firms. Led by experienced, world-class lecturers, the program guarantees effective learning outcomes for each and every participant.
- dealing with domestic and foreign agencies
- establishing a schedule
- handling emergencies
- etiquette and protocol when dealing with foreign cultures
- basics of diplomatic protocol: precedence, greetings and goodbyes, giving and receiving gifts, savoir-vivre, dealing with embarrassing situations
- appropriate behaviour at work – dress code, punctuality, confidentiality, treatment of superiors and juniors
- appropriate behaviour after work – diplomatic socializing, the art of “small talk”, use of alcohol
Upon the completion of the program, the participants will:
acquire the an in-depth understanding of the diplomatic protocol,
master the professional preparation of high-level visits,
comprehend the importance of savoir-vivre.
Open training: 6 hours
Price (open training): 70 EUR/315 PLN