The training is intended for individuals interested in leading and taking part in negotiations: public administration officers representing their institutions in international meetings and representatives of non-governmental organizations looking to work more in a multicultural environment, private enterprise employees and students planning to work as diplomats in the future. The trainers are the best authorities in the domain of negotiation, ex-diplomats and members of negotiation groups in international affairs. The course is led both in English and in Polish.
Its program is prepared individually for each group in cooperation with experienced and renowned negotiators in the domain of international negotiation and includes:
- Preparation for negotiation;
- International negotiation strategies;
- Multiculturalism and certain negotiation styles (American, Asian, European and other);
- Phases and techniques of negotiation in diplomacy;
- Compendium of good advice and procedures – evaluation of the simulation exercise activity.
The course includes: lectures, case studies, discussions, simulation of negotiation with its analysis and feedback, individual consultations with experts (coprising 9 hours in total). Participants receive a package of training materials, both paper and electronic. Participation in the course will be confirmed by a certificate.
During the training there is the possibility of individual consultations with tutors.