The training is designed for individuals representing institutions, as well as those who wish to gain the necessary knowledge of savoir-vivre for everyday work and social interactions.
A “show table” will facilitate solidifying the knowledge gained during the workshop.
The training is conducted in one day and takes place at the office of the European Academy of Diplomacy in the centre of Warsaw. The participants will receive schooling materials in electronic and paper form, as well as a certificate of completion.
- Savoir vivre – meeting etiquette – greetings, rules, first impressions, auto-presentation;
- Shaping personal image – dress code, calling cards;
- Organization of a reception with a VIP;
- Show buffet reception – organization, code of behaviour;
- Netiquette – code of behaviour and the shaping of personal image online;
- Savoir-vivre in telephone communications;
- Cultural differences and savoir-vivre.
Open training: 4 hours
Price (open training): 50 EUR/230 PLN