The training is designed for individuals representing an institution in an unofficial way, as well as those who wish to gain the necessary knowledge of savoir-vivre for everyday work and social interaction.
A “show table” will facilitate solidifying the knowledge gained during the training.
The training is conducted in one day and takes place at the office of the European Academy of Diplomacy in the centre of Warsaw. The participants will receive schooling materials in electronic and paper form, as well as a certificate of completion.
- Savoir vivre – meeting etiquette – greeting, rules, first impressions, auto-presentation
- Shaping personal image – dress code, calling cards
- Organization of a reception with a VIP
- Show buffet reception – organization, code of behaviour
- Netiquette – code ofbehaviour and shaping of personal image on the Internet
- Savoir-vivre in telephone communication
- Cultural differences and savoir-vivre
Warsaw, EAD’s office, 6 Oleandrow Street, second floor (near to the “Politechnika” subway station)
Enrollment for the course will continue until all places are filled.
Sign up today!