Adam JarczyńskiDirector of the Polish Academy of Public Relations and the Polish Academy of Protocol and Etiquette.
CategoriesArt of Communication , Executive Courses , Skill Workshops
Social Media Training for Public Diplomacy is a two – day intensive course, which aims to improve the skills necessary for preparing and carrying out social media campaigns. Thanks to a series of panel discussions, workshops and training sessions, participants will gain practical knowledge needed to develop strategies improving effectiveness in communication and influencing public opinion via social media tools.
The training includes the following topics:
- Introduction to e – Diplomacy
- Overview of the main communication channels of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn ) and social media managing of other tools ( Joomla, MailChimp, HootSuite, etc.).
- Analysis of Technical Details: proper use of photos, videos and web addresses
- Attracting customers by using a variety of platforms and creating their own strategies
- Effective strategies for social media in public diplomacy – case study
- Basic principles of on social media in public diplomacy; practical advice, expert guidance
- Legal norms and etiquette in social media
- Differences in the transmission of information and the formation of public opinion
- How to evaluate the effectiveness? Tools for measuring impact of SM campaigns
- Acquisition of skills necessary to communicate and shape public opinion
- Familiarization with examples of effective social media strategies
- Experience and know-how exchange
- Members of the Diplomatic Corps and other representatives of diplomatic missions
- Government officials
- Representatives of public administration
- Representatives of local government
- Journalists and press attachés
- Specialist in Public Relations
- Employees of NGOs
- Those wishing to gain valuable experience in the field of Public Diplomacy