The Social Media Workshop (SMW) is an intensive two-day program designed to improve professional capabilities to develop and implement successful social media campaigns. Through a balanced series of discussions and workshops, it provides master level insight and knowledge necessary to develop strategies and tactics to enhance the ability to efficiently communicate and influence the public opinions using social media outlets. The forum will provide a platform for interaction and knowledge sharing and allow the participants to exchange experiences and effectively implement the skills acquired during the training and to evaluate and correct implemented social media strategies. The program was designed with journalists, PR professionals, press attachés, public administration representatives and NGO employees in mind.
- Combination of theory and practice
- Learning skills necessary to communicate and shape the public opinion through effective social media campaigns
- Providing an instructive examples of successful social media strategies
- Post course support and evaluation
- Networking opportunities with other PR and social media professionals
Recruitment is now open.
The fee includes 2 days of training, materials, lunches, coffee breaks and diploma.
If needed assistance with arranging accommodation can be provided. Please note, that the program fee does not cover the accommodation.
For more information, please contact the International Programs Coordinator, Ms. Joanna Jasińska, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+48 22) 378 11 98.Apply