Adam JarczyńskiDirector of the Polish Academy of Public Relations and the Polish Academy of Protocol and Etiquette.
CategoriesExecutive Courses , Komunikacja międzykulturowa , Sztuka komunikacji
The Social Media Workshop (SMW) is an intensive two-day program designed to improve professional capabilities to develop and implement successful social media campaigns. Through a balanced series of discussions and workshops, it provides master level insight and knowledge necessary to develop strategies and tactics to enhance the ability to efficiently communicate and influence the public opinions using social media outlets. The forum will provide a platform for interaction and knowledge sharing and allow the participants to exchange experiences and effectively implement the skills acquired during the training and to evaluate and correct implemented social media strategies. The program was designed with journalists, PR professionals, press attachés, public administration representatives and NGO employees in mind.
- Combination of theory and practice
- Learning skills necessary to communicate and shape the public opinion through effective social media campaigns
- Providing an instructive examples of successful social media strategies
- Post course support and evaluation
- Networking opportunities with other PR and social media professionals